Pages

Rocky comes to the Klitschko

He is by Muhammad Ali, the most famous boxer in the world: Rocky Balboa, fighting name "The Italian Stallion", the Italian Stallion. Rocky boxed only on the screen, it has played in six grand strip Michael Sylvester "Sly" Stallone Gardenzio. The 66-year U.S. superstar sits Saturday - in Hamburg on the ring, peeping his "colleagues" Wladimir "Dr. Steel Hammer "Klitschko (36) at work. The doctor operates in the sold-out O2 World before 15,000 fans, patient No. 62, the Pole Mariusz Wach (32). Complaints: Title hungry! Vladimir: "The Rocky movies with Sylvester Stallone we watched as kids. He was the reason why we are excited for boxing. " Topsy-Turvy World: Now, look, "Sly" when Klitschko. "I never meant to inspire someone with 'Rocky' for boxing. But it has happened, "laughs the Hollywood legend. "Nevertheless, I think that, had Rocky 'lucky never to have against Wladimir in the ring." "Rock" and "Vlad" but now engage together in the musical business to. Stallone: "When Vladimir approached for the first time for me, I thought he might make a fight movie or involve me in a boxing promotion. When he submitted to me the Rocky as a musical idea, I almost fell off my chair. "At 18.11. celebrates "Rocky" world premiere in Hamburg now. Is the boxer Wladimir someone like Rocky? Stallone: "Wladimir is smarter than 'Rocky', worldly and well-traveled. He is much more than just a boxer, even more than an impressive boxing champion. "Wow ...