Pages

Ribery skill all team of Dortmund

Ribery's contract with the record champions runs until 2015, but the Frenchman could imagine a career end in Munich very well. "I do not want to leave. Was still nowhere I loved so much," said Ribery. In an image-interview Especially the family atmosphere of the club it seems to be doing well. The Frenchman looked under the iron command of Louis van Gaal often hindered, he flourishes under the direction of Jupp Heynckes again. The 67-year-old coach led the team "very good, lots of talking to us. If he criticizes the still comes over always positive. Never negative in a commanding tone. We have a lot of respect for him, he has a lot of respect for us." Heynckes leave him "a lot of freedom, therefore I can play carefree. Heynckes I like, he can totally count on me."