Pages

Will probably become a Muslim brother Özil

The news that is making rounds today, is that Cristiano Ronaldo, accompanied with Mesut Ozil (Muslim) and that he liked Islam. Footballer of Madrid, which is in excellent shape Cristiano recently often speaks about Islam. "Religion should not divide friends and lead to war, God created religions to join in a community. I belong to the Christian religion, but personally say that Özilit religion is better. I did not day that Muslims are so honest and sincere as Ozil. I want the Lord to help me and return to the right path and the religion of truth, right now I do not know, maybe they would become a Muslim brother Özilit, "said Ronaldo. Ronaldo is known as a big supporter of the Palestinians, and the latest news was that he had refused to change his shirt with Israeli players, the cause of Palestine.