Pages

Xherdan Shaqiri: I have parents fanatics want

He is living his dream overwhelming sometimes, almost like in the movie. Since the Basel football club to Bayern Munich, Xherdan Shaqiri every day becomes more famous. At the moment he is seen as one of the sexiest men in Switzerland and Germany, although its length can not be regarded as a sex symbol, but at least there are good physical form.Despite practicing profession, 21-year-old has not yet found the soul mate, and continues to remain a bachelor. "It's hard to find the time and sit in a restaurant, lunch with family or my prayers have time for a person to love my heartbecause private life should be given more importance, especially the man must take care of 100% for the woman who loves. For the moment it did not have available time, "said player Shaqiri known in an interview with Swiss media. "In Munich I feel like my home, I started to make the model work. There are five daily newspapers, which follow my activities at every turn and of course a large number of women want to have. Is a high interest for me, this could not imagine before. Recently received many phone numbers through the waiters if I'm a local. Wondering whether this Xherdan Shaqiri? Therefore, I often dress up to be more relaxed in the place where I stay "highlights Xherdani. Later, he says: "My parents would be very happy to see me about an Albanian.